WHY CHOOSE ROMANIA AS YOUR NEXT DESTINATION 7 REASONS TO VISIT ROMANIA
1. Romania is ready for tourists, being one of the safest countries in the world with a few cases of Covid-19. Follow health and safety instructions and continue to travel with an open heart.
2. The biggest advantage of Romania is that it’s a year-round destination. With a temperate climate, you can enjoy and discover Romania in every season.
3. 8 UNESCO heritage sites, including Danube Delta, the Fortified Churches in Transylvania, and the virgin forests of the Carpathian Mountains. This translates into a rich cultural heritage with almost endless ways of spending an active vacation in the middle of nature, from wildlife observation, to hiking in the woods, kayaking, cave exploring, walking tours, swimming, and the list can continue. In Romania, you will discover the third largest biodiversity area in the world, the Danube Delta.
4. Unique sensory experiences: so you could define Romania. Diverse and multicultural, Romania makes you feel like a true explorer. Along your trip here, you will see so many different architectural landscapes that you will feel like you have visited more destinations than just one. Romania will guide you into a unique journey of unspoiled nature and wildlife, Dracula stories and legends, delicious tastes and textures from local gastronomy, medieval cities, unique monasteries, and unaltered rural landscapes.
Romania is a premium and convenient EU destination.
5. Affordability: Romania is more affordable than other European countries and has the advantage of offering the same quality for more reasonable prices, keeping the same superior standards. This is why Romania is a great destination for incentive travel.
6.Thermal Waters & High-quality spa and wellness services: You can enjoy a wide range of relaxation services in the most luxurious spas and wellness centers. Romania has long known for the benefits of natural thermal waters for their well-being.
7.Reliable and high-quality facilities: Romania offers you excellent international standard hotels, being one of the best locations to organize corporate events, conferences, and congresses. From international hotel chains to boutique accommodation and rustic villas, from modern and spectacular venues to magnificent historic places and castles, from traditional restaurants to exclusive cuisine, Romania is a premium and convenient EU destination.