Motorbike Tours Experience
Romania welcomes all Motorbike enthusiasts! An exciting destination with many experiences to offer.
Transylvania is a beautiful multicultural region of Romania. If you want to go beyond the usual clichés, let us guide you to wonderful places.
You bring the desire to explore, we bring knowledge, adventure, fun, passion.
We will travel on remote roads with less traffic but astonishing landscapes, passing through peacefully Saxon villages, meeting hospitably people, eating authentic homemade food, driving roads that you will never forget.
Tour StartsBrasov or Other Cities
Tours EndsBrasov or Other Cities
Main SightsBrasov City, Transfagarasan Road, Transalpina Road, Dracula's Castle, Alba Iulia City, Turda Salt Mine
Day 1: You have reach your destination!
- Arrival in Brasov City
- Welcome dinner and discussion the details of the tour
Day 2: Adventure Begins
- Brasov City Tour by foot
- Motorbike Tour from Brasov to Bran
- Exploring Dracula's Castle and hit the road for the rest of the day on beautiful bike roads around Brasov.
Day 3: Carpathian Mountains Adventure
- Start the journey from Brasov City
- Crossing the south Carpathians arriving to a small thermal resort, a wonderful place for recreation.
- On this day we will return to Brasov.
Day 4: Transfagarasan Mountain Pass
- After a delicious breakfast we hit the road to the Transfagarasan mountain pass, which is a must for every bike enthusiast.
- Enjoy the amazing landscape of the Balea Lake on the top.
- We'll continue the tour in the same atmosphere until the last stop of the day at the guesthouse where we will stay.
Day 5: Transalpina Mountain Pass
- We hit the road back to Transylvania over the Carpathians on Transalpina mountain pass.
- Visit Alba Iulia City
Day 6: Turda Salt Mine
- Visit the Salt Mine in Turda
- Continue the tour back to Brasov, enjoying the beautiful scenery of south Transylvania.
- Delicious traditional dinner
Day 7: We hope to see you again soon!
- Your travel experience has come to an end
- Departure Day