Join us in Transylvania where life is still close to nature!
This is one of the most beautiful tours because it brings you closer to the local communities and Romanian traditions.
A journey back in time where we’ll learn again to enjoy the simplicity of life, the pure joy of being. You’ll have the chance to experience accommodation in a traditional Saxon style house, to explore the Fortified Churches of Transylvania, to be amazed by the Transfagarasan Road in the Carpathian Mountains, to enjoy the Horse-Drawn cart ride experience and so much more.
This tour is both for those who are active and enjoy nature, and also for those willing to try something new, to relax and connect with the locals. Let’s start exploring together in this tour the wild landscape and utter beauty of Transylvania.
Tour StartsBucharest, Sibiu or other Cities
Tours EndsBucharest, Sibiu or other Cities
Main SightsViscri, Biertan, Transfagarasan Road
Day 1: Welcome to Transylvania!
- Arrival and transfer to accommodation in Viscri.
- Here you’ll experience accommodation in a traditional Saxon style house.
Day 2: Let's start the adventure
- Taking a delicious breakfast at the house and exploring the Viscri Village
- Exploring the Fortified Churches
- Lunch and optional activity
Day 3: Transfagarasan or Transalpina?
- Exploring the Transfagarasan road, the best road in the world. Or you can choose to explore the Transalpina road in the Carpathian Mountains.
Day 4: Traditional Villages & Local Communities
- Visiting the Biertan & Mălăncrav traditional villages.
- You’ll have the epic chance to enjoy the Horse-drawn cart ride experience.
- Picnic lunch enjoying traditional local cuisine such as polenta with cheese.
Day 5: Bike your way to explore Transylvania
- Relax around the village and visit the Brick Factory.
- Tour bike around the village and through the marked trails in the woods (we’ll adjust the difficulty regarding the group level).
- Connect with the locals and visit the village blacksmith.
Day 6: We hope to see you again soon!
- Your travel experience has come to an end
- Departure Day